The BEGOTTEN SONS is a Christian Motorcycle Ministry. We are not an Outlaw Club or 1% Motorcycle Club. The only territory we are concerned with is that of SALVATION for our fellow man and bikers through the blood of Jesus Christ our Lord & Savior! Second, we support the brotherhood and fellowship of our Begotten Sons Brothers and their families. Third, we support and fellowship with any MC, MM or RC in our community who invites us in. We are not bible thumpers, but a bunch of sinners who enjoy the biker lifestyle and and believe we have Salvation through the Grace of a resurrected Jesus Christ who died on the cross at Calvary for our sins and yours.
What is the Meaning of our Motorcycle Ministry Colors – RED for the Blood of Jesus, Blue for Almighty God and Yellow for the Holy Spirit. Our colors represent the TRINITY: FATHER, SON & HOLY SPIRIT.
What is the Meaning of our Center Patch – IC|XC: with the Greek Letters separated by a CROSS is the abbreviation for IC = JESUS & XC = CHRIST. The Greek uses a bar above these letters. NI|KA = CONQUERS. So the Center Patch Statement is: JESUS CHRIST CONQUERS.
BEGOTTEN SONS STATEMENT OF FAITH
- Begotten Sons believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. The Bible is the final authority on all matters of life, faith and practice for man.
- Begotten Sons believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Begotten Sons believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and that He is the ONLY WAY to eternal life.
- Begotten Sons believe that Salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer. In its broadest sense salvation includes regeneration, justification, sanctification, and glorification. There is no salvation apart from personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
- Begotten Sons believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enable to live a godly life.
- Begotten Sons believe God, in His own time and in His own way, will bring the world to its appropriate end. According to His promise, Jesus Christ will return personally and visibly in glory to the earth; the dead will be raised; and Christ will judge all men in righteousness. The unrighteous will be consigned to Hell, the place of everlasting punishment. The righteous in their resurrected and glorified bodies will receive their reward and will dwell forever in Heaven with the Lord.